Celebrate a New Year’s Eve brimming with fun and laughter, immerse yourself in Vienna’s charming ball traditions!
- Admission to the ball, and a glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Access to various staterooms, dancefloors, bars and buffets
- Live music performed by numerous orchestras and bands
- First-class entertainment program featuring top soloists from the Vienna State Opera and the Volksoper
- Ladies: floor length ball gown
- Gentlemen: tails, tuxedo or gala uniform (no neck ties)
The ball committee reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone not wearing appropriate ball attire.
- On or before 31 August 2014: free
- 1 September-31 October 2014: 50% of total
- From 1 November 2014: 100% of total
- Handling fee: EUR 20
Please note the security features in place for online payments, which require the use of Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode. Please contact your credit card issuer for details.
You can read our General Terms and Conditions here.
Information for tour operators
New: from 1 May 2014 bus drivers can only drive to the Hofburg and other destinations (such as hotels) inside the Ringstrasse if they have a valid permit. The Hofburg Vienna is permitted to issue such permits to international coach operators in connection with events at our premises. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.